The Leeds Law Firm
All successful law firms have a history of growth, through merger and change and adaption: Ison Harrison is no different:
- 1978 – S.C. Harrison & Co. – Solicitors, founded by Stephen Harrison in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- 1988 – Stephen merged with Ison Driver & Furness in Garforth to form Ison Harrison.
- 1993 – Ruth Bundey & Co. merged to form Harrison Bundey & Co. based in Chapeltown, catering predominantly for legally-aided clients.
- 1996 - Opening of Crossgates branch
- 1996 - Merger with Phillips & Gillis in Crossgates
- 2010 - Opening of Ilkley branch
- 2010 - Merger with Susan Cuthbertson & Co, Ilkley
- 2010 - Merger with Bowmans Family Law
- 2011 - Opening of Guiseley branch
- 2011 - Merger with James Bloomer Solicitors
- 2012 - Opening of Morley branch - Merger with Shaw Gillis & Co Solicitors, Morley
- 2014 - Full incorporation to Ison Harrison Ltd
- 2014 - Opened branch in Chapel Allerton
- 2015 - Merger with Maurice Smiths Solicitors in Castleford and Pontefract
- 2017 - Opened offices in Pudsey & Huddersfield
- 2018 - Opened branch in Otley
- 2018 - Opened branch in York
The Leeds office base of Ison Harrison has changed twice during this time to accommodate its phenomenal growth and it has now been firmly established in its present five-floor large suite of offices in Leeds’ legal quarter.« Go backContact us »