We are currently recruiting for a Wills & Probate Solicitor/Executive to join the team at our either our Ilkley, Otley or Guiseley branch. The role will involve managing a caseload of matters including Wills, Powers of Attorney and Probate and would be suitable or an established Solicitor/Executive looking for the next step in their career. The successful applicant will be joining a welcoming team with a wealth of knowledge and experience to support them.
We are looking for someone organised and methodical with a team player work ethic. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to work quickly and efficiently to ensure deadlines are met and our excellent client care standards are maintained.
- Running a case load of client matters.
- Dealing with matters at all stages, from taking the client’s initial instructions, will drafting, dealing with the preparation of lasting powers of attorney and the administration of estates.
- Dealing with new client enquiries.
- Providing support to other fee earners in the probate department.
KEY SKILLS – ESSENTIAL
- Professional and friendly client care.
- Ability to work accurately in accordance with procedures and processes.
- Ability to deal with technical details and to express solutions to complex legal problems in a concise and client-friendly way.
- Good spoken and written communication to deal with clients and other parties face to face, by telephone and in producing legal documents.
- Confident IT skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work, under supervision, to meet clients’ expectations and matter deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative as appropriate.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Flexible and ‘can do’ attitude in regards to travelling to nearby offices to cover work
- Full-UK driving licence
- 1-3 years PQE, or equivalent
- Current Practising Certificate or equivalent
- Dependant on skills and experience.
- Please include your current salary and salary expectations within your application.
- Our Guiseley branch is located at: 65 Victoria Rd, Guiseley, Leeds LS20 8DQ.
- Our Otley branch is located at: 17 Market St, Otley LS21 3AF.
- Our Ilkley branch is located at: 46 The Grv, Ilkley LS29 9EE.
- Full-time, permanent.
Ison Harrison is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than the ability to carry out the job specification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.