Chartered Legal ExecutiveDownload vCard
- Personal Injury
- Clinical Negligence
Clients praise Geraldine for her technical expertise and commitment.
Geraldine has worked on behalf of injured claimants for over 20 years, and now specialises in high-value claims including traumatic brain injury. However, whether their claim is large or small, the client always comes first for Geraldine and clients praise her technical expertise and commitment. She maintains high and exacting standards and is one of the most diligent and professional lawyers it is possible to meet.
Latest clinical negligence team successes include:
- Road Traffic Claim: Adult with a brain injury - £7.5 million
- Cerebral Palsy: A Child -v- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust– £7.45 million;
A Child -v- The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - £6.7 million.
- Erb’s Palsy settlements: £215,000, £225,000, £375,000.
- Delay in diagnosis of cancer: £75,000.
- Complications following bariatric surgery: £50,000.
- Delay in diagnosis of hip injury: £360,000.