Location: Leeds City Centre
- Clinical Negligence
Rebecca is an experienced Solicitor within the clinical negligence team, and has a wealth of experience in dealing with a variety of claims against GP's and both NHS and private Hospitals.
As with all of our team, Rebecca’s track record speaks for itself and she specialises in complex high value cases such as those involving cauda equina syndrome, amputations, brain injuries, delays in diagnosis and treatment of cancer, and birth related injuries, particularly Erbs Palsy.
Latest clinical negligence team successes include:
- Cerebral Palsy: A Child -v- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust– £7.45 million;
- A Child -v- The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - £6.7 million.
- Erb’s Palsy settlements: £215,000, £225,000, £375,000.
- Delay in diagnosis of cancer: £75,000.
- Complications following bariatric surgery: £50,000.
- Delay in diagnosis of hip injury: £360,000.