Financial Crime Queries
Financial Crime FAQs with Ian Anderson – Ison Harrison Solicitors
Our latest video sees Ian Anderson, our complex crime specialist, answer some frequently asked questions regarding money laundering and fraud. Questions answered include:
- What is fraud by false representation?
- What is a conspiracy?
- What sentences would I get for money laundering?
- What type of sentence would I get for fraud?
- What are confiscation proceedings?
- How is the amount I have to pay in confiscation calculated?
- How long do I get to pay?
- What if I don’t pay the money back?
- Can I borrow to pay the order or could someone pay on my behalf?
- What should I do if the police or HMRC want to speak to me about fraud or money laundering?