Making A Will
Making A Will – Legal Advice from Dominic Mackenzie, Head of Wills and Probate
- What is the issue with having a DIY will?
- What happens with jointly owned assets?
- How much does it cost to make a will?
- Do I need to make a new will if I am separated from my spouse or partner?
- How will my family know where my will is stored?
- Where should I keep my will?
- What are executors and how do I choose them?
- Can executors also be beneficiaries?
- Do I have to come in to the office to make a will?
- What happens if I die without leaving a will?
- Do I need a new will if I get divorced?
- What are the dos and don’ts of LPAs?
For more information on making a will, email Dominic at email@example.com or call 0113 284 5086.