Solicitor Ian Anderson Advises on Restraint Orders
In this video, Partner and Regulatory Law expert Ian Anderson answers some of your frequently asked questions relating to restraint orders.
- Can I pay legal fees and living costs if assets are restrained?
- Can I discharge my restraint order?
- Do I have to comply with the order if I have grounds to discharge?
- Do I have to provide a list of assets within 24 hours?
- What happens if I breach a restraint order?
- Do I have to respond to the restraint order if I’m outside the UK?
- What do assets include?
- Will I breach an injunction by making a legitimate payment to a creditor?
- The bank won’t let me withdraw the permitted weekly living spending limit…