On Monday 3rd February 2020, Ison Harrison solicitors will be holding a FREE seminar & workshop in York for business owners.
This half day workshop will provide practical advice for business owners planning for 2020 and for business owners considering an exit from a business over the coming 3-5 years. The seminar will cover a range of topics including tax and legal issues but will be delivered in a manner designed to give business owners practical advice and solutions to assist them in achieving their business and personal goals.
The seminar will be ideally suited to any business owner looking at exiting a business within the next 3-5 years or any entrepreneurs or senior management teams considering investing in a business over the next few years.
The following topics will be covered in this seminar:
- Business Planning for 2020
- Structure, Sale & Succession Legal Masterclass
- Tax Issues on Exiting a Business
- Business Property Considerations in Pensions and on Exit
- The Business Sale Process
- Funding and grant options for businesses
We are delighted to welcome the following key speakers:
- Richard Coulthard – Head of Corporate & Ison Harrison Partner
- Gary King – Tendo
- Simon Roberts – Hentons Accountants
- Dhiran Mistry – Commercial Property Solicitor at Ison Harrison
- Poonam Kaur – fds
- Simon Middleton – Business Growth Manager, Make It York
The event will be held at The Principal, Station Road, York, Y024 1AA.
Limited spaces available.
For more information about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 284 5000.