Expert Commercial Litigation Solicitors in Leeds & Yorkshire
A commercial dispute can cause disruption, adversely affect trade, and take time away from a business. This is time that owners can often ill-afford, particularly when they have to address all the usual challenges of running such a successful business.
In such circumstances, whether the enterprise is a sole trader, partnership, or limited company what it needs is access to practical and timely advice and assistance. It requires advice that fully understands the business and its particular needs.
Our Commercial Litigation department has a great deal of experience in representing many different types of businesses in a wide variety of disputes. For further details please click on the specific areas of dispute to the left of this page.
We have developed a close relationship with many commercial clients over the years, and as result like to see ourselves as a trusted partner. Not only do we provide advice tailored to that particular client in relation to a particular issue, but also provide pre-emptive guidance to address any issues that may arise in the future.
We are mindful of the cost of legal advice, and therefore will consider appropriate funding options in each case whether that is on the basis of a traditional retainer (time spent), fixed fee, or some form of contingency funding. We regularly work with legal expenses insurers.
Why choose Ison Harrison?
- Specialist Solicitors – We have a dedicated team of specialist commercial litigation solicitors with nearly 50 years’ combined experience in this area. There are very few types of commercial dispute with which we are not familiar.
- Advice – At all times we seek to provide clear, open and honest advice in relation to any particular issue. Above all, that advice is practical and commercial.
- Client Care – We take an interest in your business and the issues that you are facing, in order that we can more fully understand and assist you in resolving any disputes whether through court proceedings or mediation.
- Communication – We understand the importance of prompt communication and accessibility. Unlike other solicitors, a single solicitor will deal with and be responsible for your matter throughout. You can be confident that you will always be able to speak with the one person who is familiar with your dispute.
- Free Initial Discussion – We recognise that when a dispute first arises, a business owner often wishes to briefly discuss the situation with a legal adviser. We provide such initial advice free of charge without any obligation.
- Funding – In all aspects relating to funding we are our clear and transparent about our fees