Clinical Negligence Solicitors in Leeds & Yorkshire
Everyone will require medical treatment at some point in their lives and for the most part patients receive a reasonable standard of care. Unfortunately, sometimes the standard of care is so poor, it is negligent, and results in injury to the patient. Poor care can lead to devastating, life changing injuries and it is at this point that patients should consider legal action.
Clinical negligence can happen in a number of contexts and may involve private or NHS treatment. Sometimes the standard of care provided by hospital doctors, nurses, GPs and dentists, is so poor that it is negligent, and it results in injury to the patient.
For a legal claim to be successful it’s necessary to show that both the care received fell below an acceptable standard and that the patient has suffered injury and loss as a result of that care. This is usually done with the assistance of independent medical experts.
We understand that pursing a claim for medical negligence can be daunting and stressful and our team are on hand to support and guide you through the process.
Our team aim to get our clients back on their feet, negotiating financial assistance from those at fault.
Medical Negligence is a highly specialised area of law, and our nationally recognised specialist team has dealt with a wide range of claims. We hold Law Society accreditation and we are able to offer Legal Aid in certain circumstances.
Why Choose Ison Harrison?
- Specialist Solicitors – We have a dedicated team of specialist clinical negligence solicitors who deal solely with medical/clinical negligence cases.
- Client Care – You are at the centre of everything we do. We pride ourselves on communication and accessibility – you will always be able to speak to someone about your case. Let us take on the burden of your case, leaving you free to concentrate on getting back on your feet.
- Free Initial Advice – All our initial advice is free. We will talk to you about your case and advise on how best to proceed. There is no obligation on your part.
- Speed – Our team is well supported and we will bring your case to a successful conclusion as quickly as possible.
- High Success Rate – We win the vast majority of the cases we take on.
- Funding Help – Most cases we take on are funded by a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement. Under this agreement, we will not charge you a penny if your case is unsuccessful.
- Legal Aid – This is only available to a few specialist firms and we are one of them. Legal Aid is only available for cases involving children seriously injured at or around the time of their birth.
- We Understand Complex Medical Issues – We have dedicated birth injury solicitors and we have experience dealing with a range of complex medical issues.
What to do next?
Contact a member of our Clinical Negligence Department for expert advice on 0113 284 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org