Employment Advice for Individuals in Leeds & Yorkshire
The workforce is often regarded as the most prized asset of any company. We understand how much commitment and time people give to their work and how feelings of trust and justice are so important as far as how people are dealt with by their employers.
We are often approached by employees who feel they are being treated unfairly, or who are concerned about their position at work. Through our knowledge of employment law and understanding of tactics used in employment disputes we can advise you on the best way to proceed with you situation. Before we give advice we make sure we listen carefully and understand your situation.
Services We Offer
- Supporting you in dealing with your employer about workplace issues
- Negotiation of termination packages
- Advising on dismissal and discrimination issues
- Preparing your case for and then representing you at employment tribunal
- Helping you understand and assert your rights when they are transgressed by your employer – through litigation if necessary.
- Call or email a member of the employment team for free confidential advice.
Why You Should Choose Ison Harrison
Highly experienced – The employment team at Ison Harrison have a wealth of experience in providing employment advice and support and are known for going the extra mile.
Consistent and sympathetic approach – we approach employment matters in a consistent manner and we offer sympathetic and practical advice.
Expert knowledge – we know the law and the tactics used by either side of an employment dispute.
Sympathetic of individuals – we listen to individual circumstances so we can understand the best way to help.
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you need employment advice. Phone us on 0113 284 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yunus Lunat – Head of Employment Law
What our clients say
Ms A Singh
Mrs E Mildenhall