Family Law Solicitors in Leeds & Yorkshire
To us, you are more than just a number. Whether you are privately funded or seeking assistance in the form of legal aid (public funding), we are confident one of our Family Lawyers will be able to assist you. With offices spanning from Ilkley to Pontefract and York to Barnsley, along with our head office situated in Leeds, you can be confident that you are not too far away from one of Ison Harrison’s dedicated and specialised Family Lawyers at any one point.
We specialise in providing advice in the following areas namely:
- Divorce, Civil Partnership Dissolution, Nullity and Judicial Separation;
- Cohabitant’s rights and disputes;
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements;
- Domestic abuse;
- Private Children Law matters (non-local authority involvement on a statutory basis);
- Public Children Law matters (local authority involvement otherwise referred to as care proceedings);
- Grandparents’ rights;
- Financial Provision for Children (otherwise known as Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989); and
We understand the difficulties and uncertainties facing our family clients whether that be through a separation or disputes in relation to children. It is each of our Family Lawyers objectives to make this a journey the smoothest and most suitable for you taking into account your own personal circumstances. Whilst you may be at the beginning of the journey, we are already planning how we will get you to where you want to be at the end.
With a large team of legal advisers including Partners, Solicitors and Paralegals you can be confident in the legal advice you receive from some of the best family lawyers in the Yorkshire area.