Do you have a family issue that needs addressing but you don’t know your legal rights? Or do you want to formalise legal arrangements for your partner or dependents? However complex your situation is and whatever your circumstances are, our family law solicitors are here to help.
Expert family law solicitors in Leeds and Yorkshire
At Ison Harrison we understand that people matter, and that everyone has different needs and lives in different circumstances so our approach to family law is to listen with a compassionate and sympathetic ear and then to take emotion out of the situation to plan a way forward. At the same time we can plot a course to get you access to professional support where it is needed so that your mental and emotional wellbeing is addressed, as well as finding a satisfactory solution to your family law matters.
With offices spanning the Yorkshire region from Ilkley to Pontefract and York to Barnsley, along with our head office situated in Leeds, you can be confident that you are never too far away from one of Ison Harrison’s dedicated and specialised family law solicitors. We have a team of experienced family law professionals who are able to listen to your individual needs and apply their knowledge to find a workable solution.
Our family law services
We specialise in providing expert family law advice in the following areas:
- Divorce, Civil Partnership Dissolution, Nullity and Judicial Separation;
- Cohabitant’s rights and disputes;
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements;
- Domestic abuse;
- Private Children Law matters (non-local authority involvement on a statutory basis);
- Public Children Law matters (local authority involvement otherwise referred to as care proceedings);
- Grandparents’ rights;
- Financial Provision for Children (otherwise known as Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989); and
Contact our family law team
We understand the difficulties and uncertainties facing our family clients whether that be through a separation, disputes in relation to children or through having experienced the trauma of abuse or coercive behaviour. It is the objective of all our family law team to make this journey the smoothest and most appropriate for you, taking into account your own personal circumstances and the potential stress and anxiety of the ordeal you are going through.
If you contact our family law team today you can receive:
- Emotional support and a pathway to maintaining your mental wellbeing through specialist resources
- Access to the very latest knowledge on family law legislation
- Sympathetic solutions tailored to your individual needs and circumstances
- Reliable and ongoing contact during the progress of your legal proceedings
- Effective legal support to achieve satisfactory results
With a large team of family law experts, you can be confident in the legal advice you receive from some of the best family lawyers in the Yorkshire area, so contact our family law team at Ison Harrison today and we can get to work in dealing with your family matters and finding a satisfactory way forward.