Settlement Agreements FAQs – Ison Harrison Solicitors
Our Head of Employment Law, Yunus Lunat, advises on settlement agreements, answering the following frequently asked questions:
- Why does the settlement agreement list irrelevant claims?
- The settlement agreement states reason for leaving. Does this need to be accurate?
- What is an agreed reference?
- Will I have to pay tax on the settlement agreement amount?
- What does ‘without prejudice’ mean?
- Does it matter if there are parts I cannot comply with?
- Can I negotiate for a better deal?
- Can my employer impose new post termination obligations?
Fore more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.