GP Claim Solicitors
A GP is often the first point of contact when you have a medical problem. It is therefore important that your GP listens, considers and records all of the information you provide, and then makes the right assessment as to what should happen next.
Referrals for specialist treatment on the NHS are made via your GP and whether you get a referral depends on whether your GP feels it is clinically necessary.
Some of the most common reasons for a claim against a GP include:
- Failure to investigate symptoms
- Failure to refer to a specialist
- Failure to complete a proper patient examination
- Failure to act on test results
- Inappropriate prescribing of drugs or failure to review medication
If you have been affected by any of the above or you have concerns about the treatment you have received contact us on 0113 284 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and free advice.