Join us in person or online for an insightful seminar discussing the current issues around planning, funding and protecting your property development.
In a time when the funding market is ever-changing, there is uncertainty regarding property prices and supply chain issues around building materials, and the planning process is complicated, protracted and full of pitfalls, developers have an even greater number of considerations regarding structuring and financing developments. This seminar will help to offer clarity and essential advice to anyone working in the property sector.
You’ll get expert advice from our 4 guest speakers:
Richard Coulthard – Partner & Head of Corporate at Ison Harrison
Kevin Leigh – Barrister at 33 Bedford Row
Michelle Lowe – Head of Property Finance at Sedulo
Ian Anderson – Partner & Head of Regulatory Law at Ison Harrison
Here’s the full event timetable:
- 9.30am – Registration and Networking for those attending the physical seminar
- 10.00am – Webinar and Seminar Start and Introduction from Nigel Edwards QC
- 10.05am – Kevin Leigh – Barrister, 33 Bedford Row – ‘Planning Your Development’ – an overview of current planning policy and development issues
- 10.30am – Richard Coulthard – Partner, Ison Harrison – ‘Structuring Your Development’ – an overview on options for structuring developments and contractual considerations around this.
- 10.50am – Michelle Lowe – Head of Property Finance, Sedulo – ‘Funding Your Development’ – an overview of the current funding market
- 11.10am – Ian Anderson – Partner, Ison Harrison – ‘An Introduction to the pitfalls of notifiable construction projects’ – a review of the CDM regulations and pitfalls around Health & Safety on site.
- 11.30am – Close and Questions hosted by Nigel Edwards QC
- 11.40am – Online webinar end and face to face networking for on-site attendees
- 12.15pm – Event close
There are 2 ways to join this seminar / webinar…
Attending In Person
The seminar is taking place at Sedulo, The Amber Club, 23 Park Square South, Leeds, LS1 2ND. By joining us in person, you will be able to network with other property professionals to forge new relationships and business opportunities.
If you can’t make it to our in-person event, join us online for a free webinar!
For more information about this event, please contact email@example.com