On 22nd May 2019, we are hosting a FREE business event in Leeds city centre offering advice to business owners looking to grow and plan for the future, and tickets are available now.
Ison Harrison’s Head of Corporate, Richard Coulthard, has organised a timetable featuring 4 key speakers, including a financial advisor and a business coach. Richard himself will be giving essential advice on planning for exiting a business, plus our Head of Wills and Probate, Dominic Mackenzie, will be advising on wills and LPAs for business owners.
Confirmed key speakers for the event are:
Richard Coulthard – Head of Corporate at Ison Harrison
Richard will advise on:
- How do I sell my business?
- How do I protect my business in the event of my ill health?
- How do I plan my exit from a business?
Balina Dhesi – Financial Advisor
Balina will discuss:
- How can I reduce the amount of tax my business pays?
- What would happen to my business if I was to lose my business partner?
- How can I possibly afford to buy out my sister in law?
Bill Squires – Business Coach
Bill will advise on:
- Growing your business, to prepare for selling your business
- Eight things that drive the sale value of your company and what YOU can do to affect these.
After the workshop assess your business with ‘The Value Builder System’, and once completed, Bill will work with you to understand the report and support you to develop your ‘what next’ plan – FREE to all participants!
Dominic Mackenzie – Head of Wills and Probate at Ison Harrison
Dominic will discuss:
- Wills and LPAs for business owners – why they are important / what happens if you don’t have them
Here’s the full event timetable:
- 8am: Registration and open networking
- 8.30am: Richard Coulthard – introduction and overview
- 8.35am: Bill Squires – ‘Growing your business to prepare for a business sale’
- 8.55am: Richard Coulthard – ‘Methods of exit from a business’
- 9.15am: Balina Dhesi – ‘Pensions and Protection’
- 9.35am: Dominic Mackenzie – ‘Wills and LPAs for business owners’
- 9.50am: Richard Coulthard – Summary, Questions and Closing
- 10.00am: Open networking
The seminar, which will take place at Horizon in Leeds, (at 2 Brewery Wharf Kendell Street, Leeds LS10 1JR), will run from 8am – 10am with networking opportunities before and after the event.
Tickets are available from Eventbrite now – entry is FREE!
Click here to secure your place at the “Planning for Exiting a Business as a Business Owner” seminar in Leeds.
For more information about this event, please contact email@example.com