At Ison Harrison solicitors, we have one of Yorkshire’s leading and largest family law teams.
Our family law solicitors in Barnsley can help with a wide range of sensitive family matters including:
- Marital issues – divorce, separation, annulment; understanding the process and timescales, advice on costs, how to negotiate and reach agreements, the legal process involving children or dependents, property, money and the estate.
- Children – in any relationship breakdown, emotional and financial support for children and dependents is paramount, as well as custody and access issues.
- Co-habiting and civil partnerships – legal advice for un-married couples and civil partnerships, how to draw up an agreement over children and dependents and to share and distribute assets, finances, property.
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements – legal agreements and discussing the implications of breakdown.
- Specialist family law advice – on grandparents, child abduction, child care, domestic violence and international family law.
The main aim of family law is to reach an agreement that prevents the participants having to go to court; this is costly, time-consuming and adds further emotional strain to a situation that will already be problematic and challenging. This is why Ison Harrison works so hard with its staff to ensure each individual case is approached on its merits and treated sympathetically and with a client-focused approach. All families have unique circumstances and it is impossible to approach a case with preconceptions and expect to offer valued advice. At Ison Harrison, we ensure communication and client care is key, and we work to understand circumstances, relationships and overall aims before offering advice and working out a way forward that is acceptable.
Furthermore, while we treat each case individually, there are very few scenarios we have no experience of, even if the specific circumstances are quite unique.
Family Law Solicitors in Barnsley
For expert family law advice, speak to an Ison Harrison expert today – call us on 01226 337840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our branch address is:
20 Regent Street, Barnsley, S70 2HG.
We have helped a number of clients in the local Barnsley area with their family law needs, including those living in Billingley, Cawthorne, Darfield and Goldthorpe.
Why Choose Ison Harrison in Barnsley?
- Established over 40 years
- Friendly, local legal advice
- 15 branches in Yorkshire
- The most accredited law firm in Yorkshire (Law Society accreditations valid from January 2019)