Location: Leeds City Centre ,York
- Wills & Probate
Liz is a Solicitor within our Wills & Probate department.
Liz joined the Wills and Probate Team in December 2015. She is a very experienced Solicitor and an Associate member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners). Based at Duke House, Liz has a wealth of experience in all aspects of Wills and Probate work including:
- Administration of Estates in excess of £15m
- Advising High Net Worth clients and Business owners on IHT issues and estate planning
- Trusts and Will Drafting
- Court of Protection work and Deputyship
- Powers of Attorney
- Contentious Probate and Contested Wills
- Issues relating to Nursing Home fees and elderly client care
Liz has appeared on local radio and as a “probate pundit” on Radio 5 Live. For fans of the soaps, Liz is currently advising the scriptwriters at Emmerdale on legal issues relating to Wills and Probate.
She is efficient and likes to get the job done! Born and bred in Yorkshire she gives no nonsense legal advice.
Outside the office Liz’s interests are Scotland, current affairs, reading, cooking, sport, dogs, restaurants and celebrity gossip.« Go back Email Liz Stephen »