Trusts & Inheritance Disputes
Trust and Inheritance Disputes FAQs with Liz Stephen from Ison Harrison Solicitors
- Can I contest a will?
- Can a trustee be removed?
- What is the Inheritance Act 1975?
- What does the court take into account when claiming under the Inheritance Act 1975?
- What disputes do you deal with?
- How are disputes resolved?
- How do I handle trust disputes?
- Can I use trusts to reduce inheritance tax?
- What are common practical inheritance tax issues?
For more information, contact Liz today at email@example.com.