Issuing a third party debt order

If you are aware that your debtor is owed money by a third party, ie the debtor’s bank or building society account or a customer of the debtor then we can apply to the Court for an order that those monies are paid direct to you.

You can only apply for a Third Party Debt Order against an account solely in the name of the debtor and not a joint account and the Order will only be successful if the account is in credit at the time the Order is made.