How To Make A Personal Injury Claim
Making a Personal Injury Claim & Funding Options with Gareth Naylor, Head of Personal Injury
Our Head of Personal Injury, Gareth Naylor, advises on how to make a personal injury claim. In this video he answers the following frequently asked questions:
- I have been injured in an accident, can I claim?
- How long will my claim take to process?
- How long do I have to make a claim?
- Somebody I know has died in an accident. Can I claim?
- How many are there in the Ison Harrison personal injury team?
- Are home visits available?
- I have not seen my GP. Can I still claim?
- Nobody witnessed my accident. May I still claim?
- Can my doctor provide a report?
- What are the funding options?