Following the month-long #CycleSeptember campaign to raise money for Leeds based support group, Little Hiccups, we are delighted to report that we have now tallied up the miles cycled! For every 1 mile cycled by staff, £1 is to be donated to Little Hiccups.
Here are our staff cycling totals!
- Anne Marie O’Hagan cycled 285 miles
- Geoff Lorkins cycled 258 miles
- Richard Coulthard cycled over 212 miles
- Anne Robertson cycled 127 plus 25 miles
- Sarah Hills cycled 40 miles
- Megan Beattie cycled 40 miles
- Jonathan Wearing cycled 30 miles
- Melita Roberts cycled 25 miles
- Nicola Roughton cycled 20 miles
- Annie Lofthouse cycled 8.5 miles
That’s a total of £1,070.05 being donated to Little Hiccups!
Our Barnsley branch manager, Anne Robertson, kick-started the campaign with her Liverpool-Leeds cycle challenge at the end of August which saw her complete 127 miles with other supporters of Little Hiccups.
We are delighted to support Little Hiccups with our #CycleSeptember donation.
If you would like to find out more about supporting the charity, please visit http://www.littlehiccups.co.uk.
Take a look at some of our photos from the campaign…