Partner & Branch ManagerDownload vCard
- Personal Injury
- Clinical Negligence
- Industrial Disease
- Wills & Probate
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Professional Negligence
Described as such by many, Iain is quite simply - a brilliant lawyer
You can be assured that he has come across just about every possible contingency throughout his more than 20 years' experiences of personal injury and clinical negligence law. Whilst this vast experience is Iain's main asset, his greatest value to clients is his ability to get it right - time after time!
As a highly-respected litigator his achievements can be better understood when one is made aware of the esteem in which he is held by clients, colleagues, other fellow-professionals and the Courts.
Iain has recently achieved success in settling claims on behalf of brain injured children for £7.45 million and £6.7 million.
Latest clinical negligence team successes include:
- Road Traffic Claim: Adult with a brain injury - £7.5 million
- Cerebral Palsy: A Child -v- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust– £7.45 million; A Child -v- The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - £6.7 million.
- Erb’s Palsy settlements: £215,000, £225,000, £375,000.
- Delay in diagnosis of cancer: £75,000.
- Complications following bariatric surgery: £50,000.
- Delay in diagnosis of hip injury: £360,000.