Care Proceedings & PLO Meetings
In this video, our family law expert answers the following questions about care proceedings, care orders and PLO meetings:
- What are care orders and interim care orders?
- When will a local authority make an application to take children into care?
- What are PLO meetings and why are they important?
- What happens when care proceedings start?
- My child was removed under an EPO, no-one has given me information?
- How often can I see my child once in foster care?
- Who does the child live with under a Care Order?
- When will a care order be made and who applies?
- A relative has offered to care for my child, can this be done?
- I’ve been told by social workers that I’m not allowed to see my child anymore?
For more information, please call 0113 284 5000.