Child Abuse Personal Injury
Child Abuse – Frequently Asked Questions – Legal Advice
In this video, Ison Harrison solicitor Graham Roberts discusses a sensitive topic, answering frequently asked questions relating to child abuse:
- What is child abuse?
- Should I report abuse to the police?
- Can I claim for abuse if there are no witnesses?
- Can I claim for compensation if the abuser is dead?
- Can I claim if I have reported abuse to the police?
- Is there a time limit on abuse claims?
- What can I claim compensation for?
- How long do these types of cases take?
- How much compensation will I receive?
- Where can I get treatment for the effects of child abuse?
- What evidence do I need?
- Will I have to attend court?
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 01484 508 687.