5 Facts On Motorcycle Claims
Here our Personal Injury Department breaks down the top 5 facts on motorcycle claims:
- Motorcycle accidents are 57 times deadlier than cars.
- The majority of motorcycle accidents occur at junctions.
- Motorcyclists aged between 21 and 30 years account for quarter of motorcyclists killed or seriously injured.
- Statistics show that only 10% of motorcycle accidents are attributed to speed.
- We have vast experience in dealing with catastrophic injuries and the effect they could have on your future health and ability to work.
- What sets us apart from other solicitors is that we understand the prejudices motorcyclists face and we fight your corner.