Road Traffic Accident Personal Injury Claims
Road Traffic Accidents FAQ’s with Gareth Naylor
Join our Head of Personal Injury expert Gareth Naylor, as he offers guidance relating to Road Traffic Accidents.
- What do I need to do after being involved in an accident?
- If the accident wasn’t my fault, do I need to tell my insurer?
- What happens if I’m in an accident with someone uninsured?
- The accident was partially my fault, can I still make a claim?
- Will my no claims bonus & insurance policy excess be affected?
- If the other driver in the accident drove away unidentified, can I claim?
- If I wasn’t wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident, can I claim?
- Does it affect my compensation claim if there is no police report?
- Are there regular updates in this area of law?