Making a will is one of the most important things you can do towards your family’s future. It provides peace of mind for you and your family and safeguards your wishes in the event of your death.
At Ison Harrison, we are proud to be one of the largest providers of wills and probate services in Yorkshire, so contact our experts today and save unnecessary stress for your family.
Our wills and probate services
You can save anguish and distress for your loved ones at an already emotional time, if you make a will now to ensure your estate is divided up as you want it to be. Strict laws exist which will dictate how your money and assets will be distributed in the event of your death, if you haven’t made a will. This may result in your spouse and/or children being denied what they deserve and what you would want to leave them.
Our quick and simple process will produce a valid will agreement, and will join over 50,000 other wills we currently hold and look after for clients across Yorkshire. This is testament to our friendly and welcoming approach and how our trusted and respected wills service puts you and your family first. Our dedicated expertise in wills ensures that you have your own choice for:
- Who your executor is
- Who should act as a legal guardian for your children and how you will provide for dependants
- How you would like your funeral to be conducted
- Whether you want to donate your organs or leave your body to science
- Mitigation of Inheritance Tax
- Stating who you wish to receive the various parts of your estate – your house, money, valuable and sentimental items
Put yourself in control and contact Ison Harrison’s Wills and Probate in Wakefield team on 01924 942230.
Our team of dedicated wills and probate solicitors have expertise which will help to:
- Make a will in a simple and straightforward manner
- Receive professional and expert advice on the probate process and how to divide your estate and act out your wishes
- Clear communication on how the will process works in the event of your death
- Give sympathetic advice to your family with compassion and consideration for their circumstances
Wills and probate solicitors in Wakefield
Our Wakefield branch is the newest of our 18 regional offices. It is centrally located in Wakefield city centre to ensure local people have good access to a vital legal resource, which also includes expertise in family law, residential conveyancing and new-build conveyancing. We believe in being a focal point of the community and available exactly when you need us, so make sure you use this opportunity to safeguard your wishes and contact our wills and probate team at Wakefield today.
Call us on 01924 942230 or fill in our enquiry form for expert legal advice.