We are proud to say that we are one of the leading and largest team of family solicitors in the Leeds, covering all areas of family law, including:-
- Divorce or separation of a marriage;
- Annulment of a marriage;
- Money and property following divorce or separation;
- Cohabitation advice to unmarried couples who wish to draw up a Living Together Agreement to clarify the ownership of shared assets or who seek advice on finances and the arrangements for their children after their relationship has broken down;
- Civil partnerships;
- Pre- and Post-nuptial Agreements;
- Disputes regarding children;
- Grandparents rights;
- Child abduction;
- Child Care (Local Authority involvement in a family)
- International family law;
- Domestic violence;
- Keeping family law out of Court.
Our highly experienced team of family lawyers recognise that communication and client care is crucial at a time when clients are experiencing family problems.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide sound legal advice, in a straightforward and commercial manner, whilst empathising with the emotional difficulties and situations that clients find themselves in. We strive in achieving the best outcome for our clients.
Emma Davison, the Head of the Private Family Law Department, along with Nigel Bowman who heads up the Legal Aid Team, oversee the management of family law at each of our twelve offices – Leeds City Centre, Ilkley, Guiseley, Garforth, Crossgates, Morley, Chapel Allerton, Chapeltown, Pontefract, Castleford and our two new branches in Pudsey and Huddersfield. With a team of 19 legal advisers including 5 partners we boast some of the best family lawyers in Leeds and the surrounding areas.« Go backContact us »