When running a business, you need the right advice to help grow, develop and ensure your business is supported in the best way possible.
For most businesses, their workforce is the most expensive running cost and the success or otherwise depends on the performance of its employees. Under the ‘IH In-House’ retainer packages, Ison Harrison offer an Outsourced HR and Employment Law service. This retainer solution ensures your organisation has the confidence and support to achieve its objectives, quickly and efficiently in the knowledge that it is fully protected should unavoidable litigation arise.
From £6 per employee per month the ‘IH In-House’ Employment Law and HR package is a cost effective solution for organisations of all sizes.
Our team of expert lawyers can provide pragmatic and commercial advice which will help reduce the risk of costly litigation and reduce the stress and time involved with managing staff issues. Whether you need a bespoke contract for a senior employee, or a template contract to be given to most employees in your business, our team can assist you in creating legally compliant contracts and policies to suit your business needs.
What is Included?
IH In-house provides:
- Review and update/implementation of bespoke:
– Contracts of employment. We will produce a suite of comprehensive yet easy to use contracts;
– Comprehensive Staff Handbook;
– Family Friendly Handbook, which includes (amongst others) Shared Parental Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave and Dependency Leave Policies;
– Data Protection Act compliant Privacy Notice in relation to employee data;
– Data Protection Act compliant Employee Emergency Contact form.
- Review of all existing HR policies and procedures;
- Comprehensive advice by email, in person (at IH’s Leeds Office, subject to COVID restrictions) or by telephone;
- We will guide your organisation through any HR (employee relations) or Employment Law matter that it may encounter by providing pragmatic and commercial advice;
- We will produce bespoke letters and other documentation that are required to resolve any employee issues;
- Keep your organisation up-to-date and compliant with the ever evolving UK Employment Laws, including any post Brexit changes;
- Insurance backed advice. As long as your organisation follows our advice and complies with the terms of the insurance policy, then all costs associated with an Employment Tribunal Claim will be covered. This includes all legal costs and the cost of any settlement or award (save in relation to any contractual element). This is a comprehensive insurance policy which is very different from what is offered by the majority of our competitors and there is NO excess to pay should litigation arise.
- Exclusive access to IH’s HR Software; and
- 20% discount off over 75 webinars provided by Courses123, to meet your staff’s training requirements;
Why Choose IH In-house (Employment Law & HR)?
- Dedicated employment & corporate lawyers with decades of experience
- Comprehensive employment and HR support
- Less expensive than traditional means of instructing an employment lawyer
- Insurance backed advice, providing you with confidence to tackle difficult HR issues. The insurance is provided by a third party meaning that it is in our interests for clients to be covered.
- We focus on avoiding litigation on the first place.
- An advisor or group of advisors will be assigned to your organisation to ensure consistency of advice.
- Here when you need us – advice and expertise when you need it – by phone, email, video call or in person.
Expert Employment Advice
Our specialist Corporate Employment Solicitors have a vast amount of experience in acting for a wide range of clients ranging from airlines, PLCs and pharmaceutical companies to manufacturing businesses, charities, schools and SMEs.
To learn more about how our employment lawyers can help your business, call us on 0333 220 6000 or send an enquiry.
EBS Services Ltd
Quest Waste Management Ltd