Our Immigration team are experienced in all areas of asylum and immigration law and can help you, whether you’re seeking your first visa, already in the UK and want to secure an extended stay, or an organisation looking to sponsor a student or new employee.
Following the introduction of a new Immigration Act, the government restricted the opportunities available to challenge refusals of visa applications, so it’s all the more important that your application is right, first time round.
We know it’s important to give straight, understandable advice and to be clear about costs from the start and so we’ve set out how we can help in the main areas of immigration law under the headings below. We hope you’ll find what you’re looking for there but if not, or if you want more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us- we never charge for initial enquiries or for your first appointment, as some lawyers do.
Services We Offer Include:
- Applications for Settlement;
- British Citizenship applications;
- Visa Applications;
- Sponsorship of family members abroad for entry to the UK;
- Asylum applications;
- Work category applications;
- Student and Training category applications;
- Human Rights-based applications for Discretionary Leave;
- Applications to switch residence permit category;
- Appeals against Home Office refusals of permission to stay;
- Challenging Orders for Deportation;
- Bail applications for Immigration detainees;
- Family Reunion applications.
Why Choose Ison Harrison?
Strong reputation - many of our new clients come to us from recommendations
Passion - our advisors believe in what they do and how they do it
Quality client service - our advisors are patient and attentive to client’s needs
Reasonable costs- we take our client's circumstances into account and offer competitive rates for legal advice
Clear communication - we pride ourselves in explaining things in a way that it is easy to understand
Specialist solicitors - our 5 caseworkers are fully accredited and qualified and have specialist knowledge in the field. Many of our solicitors also speak a variety of languages.
The head of the Immigration department is Ben Davison.
Call or e-mail Ben Davison or any other member of the Immigration team if you need help.« Go backContact us »