Settlement Solicitors

Whether you’re completing five years as a spouse, six years of Discretionary Leave to Remain or even ten years in the UK on different types of visa, we can help you get permanent residence in the UK.

It’s possible to obtain Indefinite Leave to Remain through a number of different routes and there are just as many forms and documents needed to get it. We can help you put together your application and can typically offer a fixed fees of £1,100.00 plus VAT, depending on which route is right for you.

If you’re a refugee due to complete your first five years in the UK and still fear return to your home country, we can often complete your application with you in a single appointment for £500.00 plus VAT.

If you’re not certain you have the right English Language qualification or whether your time outside the UK or without a valid visa will affect your application, contact us and we can help you avoid the stress, delays and costs that a refusal and reapplication can lead to.

Contact Us

To speak to our highly experienced Immigration Solicitor call Reena Bangar on 0113 284 5000 today.

Call 0113 284 5000 today.