Our Partner and Head of the Personal Injury department Gareth Naylor answers the following questions regarding amputation cases:
- How do amputations arise?
- What support is required following an amputation?
- What are common complications of amputations?
- What does settlement usually cover?
- Will I have to wait until claim is settled before I receive prosthetics or aids?
- How is liability proven and what if I’m partially liable?
- Will compensation affect government benefits?
- I’ve made a claim before, can I claim for a new incident?
- Can I seek interim payments to pay for urgent priorities?