Child Arrangement Orders

Following the implementation of the Children and Families Act 2014 orders previously called residence and contact (sometimes also known as custody and access) are now called child arrangement orders.

If there is a dispute about any of the arrangements for a child our specialist and highly experienced solicitors can offer sympathetic and practical advice to help resolve these disputes. Whether you are a parent, grandparent or other interested party we can assist you with the mediation process, negotiate and, if necessary, issue proceedings at court and represent you throughout.  We will offer urgent appointments where necessary.

« Go backContact us »