Leading Leasehold Solicitors in Leeds & Yorkshire
Ison Harrison have experience in dealing with collective enfranchisement claims, sometimes knows as leasehold enfranchisement. Our knowledge in this area allows us to provide you with advice and guidance on acquiring the freehold.
We deal with all aspects including:-
- Checking the building qualifies for collective enfranchisement and the participants are qualifying tenants
- Advising on the nominee purchaser
- Drafting and serving the statutory notice on the landlord
- Dealing with any counter-notice served by the landlord
- Reviewing and negotiating the terms of the acquisition
- Dealing with registration at the Land Registry
Why Choose Ison Harrison?
- Integrated services – we advise on all aspects of freehold and leasehold enquiries together with property portfolio management.
- Seamless service – we work closely with our commercial department to guarantee a seamless all round service.
- Building close relationships – by building strong and longstanding working relationships we retain clients and get a lot of bulk or repeat business.
- Personal service – we take the time to understand the nature of our client’s business and requirements to ensure we work as an extension of their team.
If you have questions please contact us on 0113 284 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Quick Enquiry box to the side of this page.