Legal Advice for Property Investors
Ison Harrison Solicitors are one of the largest specialist Property law firms in Yorkshire. We act for a number of investors and developers on a range of legal matters.
We go beyond simply advising investors on transactions and we often advise investors on a range of commercial matters and practical considerations. We pride ourselves on developing long term, close personal relationships with our Property Investors clients to enable us to assist deliver the investors long term aims.
We advise investors on issues such as:
- Property acquisitions including residential, commercial and HMO’s;
- Auction Properties;
- Option Agreements;
- Joint Venture Arrangements;
- Property Investment company ownership
- Loan Agreements and Legal Charges
- Commercial and Residential Leases
- Purchasing properties in pension schemes such as SIPP’s and SASS’s
- Property refinance and bridging
- Property Sourcing agreements and arrangements
We aim to assist investors in all aspects of their business and our wide range of expertise across multiple legal disciplines sets us apart as leaders in the field.
Many of our investor clients come to us from recommendations of other investors or those involved in the property sector, such as estate agents and lettings agents.
Investors will be allocated a principle point of contact, meaning that you are able to form a long term trusted relationship with an expert who is on your side and understands your business.