Landlord and Tenant
Stress-free Issue Resolving
Ison Harrison has acted for landlords with large investment property portfolios for many years and as a company with a strong commercial litigation and debt recovery arm, it comes as little surprise that Ison Harrison has a growing profile in Rent Arrears Recovery.
We understand that landlords need revenue from their properties to earn a living because a property is a large investment which takes a while to pay for itself. If a landlord has a problem tenant who doesn't pay the rent or causes expensive damage to the property it is understandable that they would turn to a legal expert for advice and litigation.
We do not make assumptions as to what landlords want. It may be that recovery of unpaid rent is the priority. It may be that possession as soon as possible is most important. Perhaps repairs or rent reviews are the main bone of contention. Either way we will work with clients to look for the quickest way of securing their investment.
Why You Should Choose Ison Harrison
- Experience of dealing with a variety of landlords
- Good communication with our clients in terms of service levels
- Continued development of our bespoke computerised case management system
- Regular client progress reports
- Strong reputation with our clients and the Courts
- Competitive cost, structured to suit our client’s needs
If you have a tenancy issue or you wish to bring a claim against a tenant we are here to help. Simply contact us on 0113 284 5000 for free advice or contact the head of department Jonathan Robson.« Go backContact us »