Road Traffic Offences
We offer specialist legal advice in relation to a wide range of road traffic offences with your own dedicated solicitor provided throughout.
We understand that the loss of your driving license can have severe detrimental effects on all elements of your life, be it your personal, family or business life. Ison Harrison are committed to providing a professional, personal and practical approach when assisting clients. We offer legal advice in a wide range of road traffic offences, including:
- Exceeding 12 penalty points;
- Speeding offences;
- Drink and drug driving;
- Careless and dangerous driving;
- Driving without insurance;
- Driving whilst using a mobile phone; and
- Document offences.
We assist our clients by providing succinct and concise legal advice specific to the circumstances of their case. Our road traffic offence specialist, Ghaz Iqbal, who is a Partner within our Criminal Law Department, provides legal advice that is second to none and he will personally deal with your case from start to finish. He prides himself on client care and understands that communication is key when representing his clients. Ghaz has a high success rate when defending traffic offences and his record speaks for itself!
We are able to provide advice and representation whatever stage your case is at; whether you have received a Notice of Intended prosecution, been requested to attend a police interview or are currently involved in criminal proceedings.
Why you should Choose Ison Harrison
- Competitive pricing - We are able to offer a competitive fixed fee when dealing with your case. You will be fully aware at the outset of your case of the costs that will be incurred.
- High success rate - Our road traffic offence specialist, Ghaz Iqbal has a high success rate and you can trust that your case will be dealt with proactively and in an effective manner.
- Quality client service - We will ensure that you are provided with regular updates on your case and all communication will be provided in clear language so that you understand the processes and the stage that your case is at.
- Next steps - If you would like further information, you can e-mail or telephone Ison Harrison on 0113 200 7413 for free initial advice and details of the legal process.