Road Traffic Offence Fees
The range of services that the Road Traffic department provided are available at fixed fees. Typical fees are listed below, however, please note that fees may vary depending upon the nature and complexity of a case.
If you have any queries about any of our fees, please do not hesitate to call us on 0113 284 5000 to speak to a member of our team.
Our Typical Fees
- Drink/drug driving Offence, guilty plea – Leeds: Typical fixed fee £750.00
- Speeding Offence, guilty plea – Leeds: Typical fixed fee £750.00
- Exceptional Hardship Cases – Leeds: Typical fixed fee £1,000.00
Please note the following…
The above fees include:
- 1 hour attendance/preparation
- Considering evidence
- Taking your instructions
- Providing advice on likely sentence
- Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court
The fees do not include:
- Instruction of any expert witnesses
- Taking statements from any witnesses
- Advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing
- Advice or assistance in relation to any appeal
Please note that all fees listed are exclusive of VAT.
The key stages, below, of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a guilty plea and have a date for your hearing.
- Meeting for you to provide instructions on what happened.
- We will consider initial disclosure and any other evidence and provide advice.
- Arranging to take any witness statements if necessary (this will have an additional cost of £150.00 per statement).
- We will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court.
- We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you if necessary and answer any follow up queries you have.
- We cannot provide a timescale of when your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day.
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you before going before the court. We anticipate being at court for half a day.
- We will discuss the outcome with you. If advice is required on appeal, this will carry an additional cost.
Please call us on 0113 284 500 for a quote for cases outside of the Leeds area.