We have for many years published the firm’s 5 year business plan on the firms website. We encourage clients, colleagues and business partners to engage with what we are trying to achieve and indeed give feedback as to how we could improve.
We set out below our core values, objectives, and ambitions all of which are discussed in detail in our 5 Year Business plan available here.
The Yorkshire Law Firm
At the heart of all that we do is our belief in the delivery of quality services by individuals to individuals. We are honest, straightforward, robust and responsive to change. We believe in value for money and transparency. We treat our clients and colleagues with fairness and respect. To our mind these are all very ‘Yorkshire’ qualities.
Our Business Values
- Great Communication
- Honest Endeavour
- Respect for others
- Corporate Responsibilities
Our Business Objectives
- Our reason for being: Best of breed – We want to provide a better high street service whilst delivering a stronger financial performance than any other law firm in its sector.
- Size: To become the largest multi-site high street firm in Yorkshire
- Quality: To be able to deliver the best Knowledge and Service
- Consistency: To ensure consistency of price, approach and service across the firm
- We want to be the obvious choice of solicitor for both individuals and businesses throughout Yorkshire – whatever the issue.
- We want to be recommended by our clients for providing value for money and being a pleasure to work with.
- We want to be known for our straightforward approach, our enthusiastic attitude and our uncomplicated charging structure.
- We want to develop a national reputation for being an excellent regional law firm. The Yorkshire Law Firm.