Industrial Disease Solicitors
At Ison Harrison, we have the skills, knowledge and expertise required to seek compensation for your industrial disease claim, and also put you in contact with the right medical advice to treat your condition.
Industrial disease claims are seeking compensation for where, rather than there being a specific one-off incident which has caused a personal injury, there has been exposure to harmful substances or unsafe working practices in the past, or over a period of time, which has occurred due to an organisation’s negligence and has led to subsequent injury or illness in later life.
Industrial disease claims we can help with
Ison Harrison can offer legal advice and representation when making claims against your current or former employer, if you believe that your occupation caused you to develop certain conditions or diseases. We have over 25 years’ experience in dealing successfully with industrial disease claims, in areas such as:
- Asbestos-related claims
- Mesothelioma claims
- Pleural thickening claims
- Lung cancer claims
- Vibration White Finger & HAVS claims
- Work-related upper limb disorders
- Claims for noise-induced hearing loss
- Claims for work-induced asthma
- Occupational Dermatitis claims
Why you should choose Ison Harrison to pursue your industrial disease claim
In scenarios where you or a loved one are suffering from an industrial disease, the financial cost of pursuing a claim can be a worry, particularly when the symptoms of such diseases often come to light later in life or in retirement. We can take on your claim for industrial disease on a no-win-no-fee basis, which means we will only process your claim if sufficient evidence leads us to conclude that liability can be proven and there is a high likelihood of winning and securing a financial pay-out.
- Flexible and professional – We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt our skills and expertise to different areas of industrial disease, and we can provide you with the most up-to-date legal advice in what is often a complex legal minefield.
- Sympathetic approach – Clients often come to us in difficult times when, for example, they may have just been diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease. We provide you with a professional yet sympathetic approach, reassuring you with straightforward information and advice that you understand and being transparent to keep you updated at every stage of the claim process.
- Fair compensation awards – If we win the case, we will recover most of our costs from the Defendants and will limit the amount of any deductions from your damages. You will receive a minimum of 75% of what you are awarded.
- Financial peace of mind – If we do not win the case, we do not get paid. Using our services is completely risk-free, as you will effectively get the benefit of our expertise free of charge until the end of the case.
Trusted industrial disease solicitors in Yorkshire
With 18 branches across the Yorkshire region we have a long history of acting on behalf of former employees who have contracted an industrial disease and don’t know where to turn. We can trace historical records to find former employers, gather evidence and prove liability. This will help ease the burden on you and put you on the path towards suitable compensation for your pain and suffering.
Call or e-mail our specialist Industrial Disease solicitors today – 0113 284 5000 or email email@example.com