Expert Business Compliance Advice
Isson Harrison Solicitors have expertise in advising business owners on a range of compliance related matters, whether these are statutory obligations or whether these are regulatory matters in respect of governing or regulatory bodies.
We combine expert advice across a range of areas of law so as to give you tailored advice relevant to the needs of your business. Whilst there are general obligations faced by all business, such as for instance around data protection, it is often the case that the regulatory and compliance needs of each business differs.
It is therefore advisable to seek expert advice on this to ensure that you remain compliant. Some of the areas we advise on include:
- Data Protection including the General Data Protection Regulations (‘GDPR’) and the Data Protection Act 2018;
- Company Secretarial and Director obligations;
- Financial Conduct Authority (‘FCA’) regulation;
- Issues concerning the Health and Safety Executive (‘HSE’) and Trading Standards;
- Business regulation with professional bodies;
- Regulatory disputes;
- Modern Slavery, Anti Bribery and other statutory obligations;
If you are unsure of your obligations and need expert advice to ensure compliance or whether you are facing action by a governing body, local authority and the Information Commissioners Office, we can advise on the steps to take.
If you require advice on Compliance matters, please contact Ison Harrison Solicitors on 0113 284 5000.