Our In-House Retainer Packages for Businesses
Ison Harrison have a wealth of experience of advising businesses in many sectors and with many differing legal issues. The idea behind the IH In-House retainer is to give business owners continual legal and strategic support across a wide range of legal issues.
We understand that business owners are busy running and growing their businesses and many owners do not have the time to worry about ongoing legal compliance but also many owners may not be aware when legal issues may arise which may affect a business before it is too late.
IH In House is a bespoke annual retainer package, paid on a monthly direct debit, which supports business across a number of areas of law and enables business owners to have ‘on tap’ Partner led legal support on matters including:
- Terms of Business and Supplier Contracts
- Dispute Resolution
- GDPR Compliance and regulatory matters
- Ownership relations
- Employment law
- General legal support and advice within our wide range of expertise
Some of the additional key benefits of the package include:
- A dedicated Partner managing your relationship which means that you have a relationship with one person who really understands your business and can tailor advice to suit your individual business and what you aim to achieve;
- Attendance at periodic board or management meetings to be agreed, often in conjunction with other key trusted partners such as accountants or business advisors, to discuss strategic planning and growth of a business and the legal implications of this.
- Reduced legal costs by virtue of the retainer service and how this is structured;
- Improved risk management and time saving for business owners who no longer need to research legal issues, review contracts or spend time on other legal matters which can be more efficiently dealt with by expert lawyers.
IH In House gives businesses the opportunity of having an out-sourced ‘in house legal department’ but without the cost of employing a lawyer and in addition the business will benefit not just from the advice of one lawyer but from a law firm with over 200 staff and 40 years of experience in your corner, on call when you need it.
Our packages are tailored for the needs of each individual business.
For more information or a quote, please contact Richard Coulthard on 0113 2845095.