Business Ownership Legal Advice
Ison Harrison Solicitors are experts in advising business owners on the wide range of matters which relate to business ownership.
Whether you are a sole trader, family business, partnership, SME or a larger corporate, we are here to guide you through the ownership cycle from starting up a business, investing in a business through to selling a business.
Our role as key advisors is to identify risks and help protect against this, whilst ensuring that our clients get the most out of the business personally and in terms of their business goals, whether that is growth and expansion or consolidation.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide aims-focused, strategic advice to help business owners throughout the business journey.
We regularly advise owners on matters such as:
- Business structure such as incorporation, partnerships and limited liability partnerships.
- Relations between owners and drafting applicable agreements such as Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Agreements and Cross Option Agreements;
- Succession planning and exiting a business;
- Business sales and acquisitions;
- Disaster planning and business continuity
- Compliance matters such as Company Secretarial matters, GDPR and corporate regulation.
- Restructuring and group structures;
- Business growth and associated legal matters;
- Ongoing business health checks and support
Due to our wide range of expertise, we combine multi-disciplinary, Partner led advice to tailor our services to the needs of each individual client. Further, our business clients will ordinarily have one point of contact within the firm who will lead the advice work across our range of services so as to have an overview as to the position in the business to ensure that the advice is tailored to your specific needs.
Our client base ranges from business start-ups and sole traders up to SME and Corporate organisations with turnovers in excess of £50m.
Whatever your needs or queries, we are here to help. To discuss ownership advice, please contact Richard Coulthard on 0113 2845095.