Straightforward, Tailored Litigation Service
When it comes to legal services what every business needs is practical, straightforward advice appropriate to the way it operates. This should not be forgotten when the business finds itself involved in some sort of dispute.
About Our Service
At Ison Harrison we have developed a way of working with our commercial clients which is focused on their individual needs.Our Commercial Litigation department has found that as a result of our size and attitude to clients we find it easier to provide to our clients what they actually want.By dealing with individuals in business as opposed to businesses as individual entities, we have found that we are successfully competing for work with national firms.
We forge long-term relationships with our clients so that we can be there for them and provide a professional service that adapts to the changes and developments within the business. We are often contacted by longstanding clients to provide commercial litigation after we have provided other services for them. They may ask for anything from property advice to employment advice.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Contractual Disputes
- Property disputes
- Corporate and Shareholder disputes
- Claims against professional advisers
- Pension and Financial Services disputes
- Commercial / Business Injunctions
- Banking litigation
- Trust and Inheritance Disputes
Why You Should Choose Ison Harrison
- Partner-lead advice and work – not just as a contact to complain to.
- Honest approach to working - honest and informed assessment of the merits of their businesses position
- Decisions based on facts - Commercial advice based on facts and law in order to assist in making a decision about the dispute
- Fair fees - Predictable and reasonable charges
- Good communication – by telephone and e-mail. We will keep you informed on case progress.
- Expert knowledge available - we have the ability to call upon an experienced team of assistant lawyers within the firm to assist if necessary.
- Problem solving - experience of alternative dispute resolution
Not all of our work is for businesses. However, we adopt the same commercial approach to individual disputes as for our business clients.
The head of the Commercial litigation department is Richard Timperley. Call or e-mail a member of the commercial team to discuss how we can help you. You can contact Richard at email@example.com« Go backContact us »